Welcome to the Bitnob Documentation.
Let's get started with integrating the Bitnob API into your mobile or web products.
The Bitnob API offers a powerful set of APIs that developers can use to build great products on top of Bitcoin, Lightning, and Stablecoins.
The API gives you a lot of capabilities such as:
- Getting historical bitcoin data for your data-driven applications
- Send and Receive Bitcoin and Lightning transactions
- Build your own bitcoin and lightning payment processor
- Integrate Bitcoin wallets into your products
- Securely store Bitcoin and Stablecoins
- Offer Bitcoin-backed loans to your customers
- Real-time notifications of wallet transactions
- Connecting your product to Bitnob user accounts using the Bitnob Connect Oauth2 SDK (only available on special requests)
The Bitnob API has a live and sandbox platform. The sandbox version allows you to build on the testnet of bitcoin and lightning. You can head straight to development.
To get started, you have to create an account on the sign-up page by filling in your accurate details in just four steps - Email address, Mobile Number, Password, and Password confirmation.
Next, you verify your email, using the OTP sent to you.
After successfully signing up, you logging and next you get onboarded. you will be prompted to pick a business type, personal and business information then upload a KYC and KYB document based on business type:
Now you can receive money via bitcoin!
Updated 9 months ago